As a Los Angeles resident, I appreciate the Mexican immigrants. They work hard. They get the job done. That said, let the Colombians spend $1,000,000 on a fancy Narco sub. The Mexican-style medieval catapult is much more resourceful:
"A 3-yard-tall catapult was found about 20 yards from the U.S. border on a flatbed towed by a sport utility vehicle, according to a Mexican army officer with the 45th military zone in the border state of Sonora. The catapult was capable of launching 4.4 pounds of marijuana at a time, the officer said, speaking on condition of anonymity for security reasons.
Soldiers seized 35 pounds of marijuana, the vehicle and the catapult device. The smugglers left the area before they could be captured." - KVOA
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades