Medical marijuana enables a novel business idea: Cannabis Catering, a yuppie stoner catering service, delivers gourmet meals laced with pot to your doorstep. Delivery costs around $100 per person (and of course, medical marijuana card is required).
Via Fast Company:
"The idea for Cannabis Catering came to Chef Frederick Nesbitt when he learned that his friend's diabetic mother had been diagnosed with cancer. 'I would bring back edibles from the dispensary, but they're so high in high-fructose corn syrup that she was high off sugar rather than being medicated,' he says. So Nesbitt began experimenting with his own pot food--starting with mashed potatoes.
Now Nesbitt cooks an array of cannabis-laced delectables. A sample menu might include salad, lobster bisque, whiskey tri-tip with a demi-glazed sauce (containing marijuana tincture or ground-up hashish), and an infused Belgian chocolate fountain.
Each meal contains the equivalent of three to five pot cookies, but Nesbitt says he can customize the food depending on what customers want. 'When you're eating a cookie, you're eating as much as you can in one portion. I'm spreading it out through a whole meal,' he says. "The last thing I need is people freaking out on me.'"
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades