In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to a metered does inhaler. The metered inhaler has 3 parts: the plastic case, mouthpiece cover, mouthpiece, base and medicine canister. Before using the inhaler, always check inside and outside to make sure that it is clean. Begin by testing the inhaler. Shake it well and holding it away from you, press the top of the canister once. To use the inhaler, begin by shaking it well and hold it upright. Breathe in and place the mouthpiece in between your teeth. Now press down on the canister to release the puff of medicine inside your mouth. This video will benefit those viewers who have an medical condition and would like to learn how to use an inhaler.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades