MedicinesOrgUK demonstrates how to properly use a Turbohaler type of inhaler. The Turbohaler delivers a measured dose of medicine to your lungs. The Turbohaler contains a cover, mouthpiece, grip, and an indicator window. A red mark at the top the indicator window means you have about 20 doses left in the inhaler. A red mark at the bottom of the indicator window means the Turbohaler is empty. To load the Turbohaler, unscrew the cover and lift it up. Hold the Turbohaler upright in one hand. With the other hand, twist the grip fully in one direction as far as it will go. Then, twist it back as far as it will go. You should hear a click. To use the inhaler, breathe out gently. Then, place the mouthpiece between your lips and breathe in deeply. Next, breathe out slowly. Repeat the process if you have been instructed to take a second dose. Never wash the mouthpiece to clean it. Instead, wipe it off with a clean, dry tissue.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades