In this video, our author, IMReport, shows us how to use an inhaler without a spacer.
When you put your inhaler directly against your mouth, our author explains, that much of the medication goes straight to the back of your throat, preventing your lungs from getting the medication it needs.
To use your inhaler correctly: remove the cap and shake, next hold the inhaler about 2 finger widths from the mouth, press the inhaler, breath in slowly, hold your breath and then slowly exhale.
When you use your inhaler in this fashion, you are able to get more medication to your lungs to provide the materials that your lung needs in an efficient manner.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades