Inhalers can be prescribed for various reasons, the most popular being asthma. It may be difficult to figure out how to use it for the first time, and this video is here to help. This tutorial will take you step by step through the process of using an inhaler.
You Will Need:
Your prescribed inhaler
Shake the inhaler well before use (3 or 4 shakes).
Remove the cap.
Breathe out, away from your inhaler.
Bring the inhaler to your mouth. Place it in your mouth between your teeth and close your lips around it.
Press the top of your inahler once. Immediately take a slow deep breath, pulling the aerosol deep into the lungs.
Remove the inhaler from your mouth, close your lips, hold your breath for about 10 seconds, then breathe out.
If you need a second puff, wait 30-60 seconds, shake your inhaler again, and repeat steps 3-6.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades