All inhalers are different. Sometimes, you may be prescribed something called an aerochamber mask to help control your breathing. This video will show you how to use one, step by step.
You Will Need:
an Aerochamber mask inhaler
Remove the caps from the mouthpiece on the inhaler.
Put the inhaler mouthpiece into the wider rubber-sealed end of the aerochamber
Shake the inhaler and aerochamber, this mixes the medication properly.
Hold the mask to the face so that both the nose and mouth are covered. It is important to create a good seal between the face and the mask so that all medication will be delivered to the airways.
Press the inhaler once. The medication will be delivered into the aerochamber.
Breathe in and out at least 6 times. The diapragm should move with each breath.
Remove the mask from the face. If you need a second puff repeat steps 3-6.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades