When growing medical marijuana you need to know when to harvest to get the best product. This will tell you how. For this you need two things; scissors and 30-100x zoom lens microscope with a built in light on it.
When you think that your plants are getting close to harvest time go to your garden and clip off a bud of a plant. Get your microscope ready and find a nice crystallized section of the bud. The bottom is good because it is a nice surface to look at.
When you look you will see mushroom shaped trichomes what we see as the crystals with the naked eye. About a 50-50 spread of amber colored and clear crystals is what you are looking for. If there are too many clear ones then the marijuana is not ready, if there are too many amber colored then your marijuana may be past the time to harvest.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades