Jose Luis Vilallonga describes how to properly smoke a cigar. To properly smoke a cigar the European way, think of it as taking a break during the day for 45 minutes to an hour. Don't chew a cigar, put it in the ashtray and pick it up again like Orson Welles did. Don't dip your cigar in cognac like Winston Churchill because all you'll get is a cognac-flavored cigar. The British aren't good cigar smokers as they like to smoke very dry cigars and roll them between their fingers by their ears to see how they sound. A cigar has to be damp with a give to the point where you press it. That's the right time to smoke a cigar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades