This video shows the method to do the Humidor setup. After you have unpacked the Humidor, read the instructions carefully. Attach the fasteners to a dry surface. You can use a stronger fastener or an industrial Velcro for this purpose. Now you should humidify the box to a relative humidity of 68% to 72%. Fill the humidification system with distilled water. We are using a passive humidification system in the video. Refill the humidification system daily with distilled water for 7 days. Do not pour water in the humidor. Remember there is no alternative to touching your cigar. Since the humidity at the top of box is different from the bottom, you should rotate the cigars periodically. This finishes your setup.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades