In these uncertain economic times, it's hard enough to justify spending anywhere from $4 to $10 on a pack of cigarettes. Much less with the ever growing taxes most states are tacking on to them now days. In this video, A-Dub Productions demonstrates how easy it is to roll your own cigarettes.
He begins by breaking up his tobacco into medium-sized pieces, between 1 and 10 millimeters (roughly). After this, he lays out a single sheet of cigarette paper, and folds it from the bottom corner at a 45 degree angle. He then fills the paper with the tobacco, and rolls it flush against the table until he reaches 2/3rds the way to the top. Then, he wets the paper with his fingertip, completes the cigarette, and fills the top in with the remaining tobacco that fell out during the roll. A masterpiece!
In only a little over a minute, this gentleman may have taught you all you need to know about rolling your own cigarettes, and possibly saved you some money!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades