How to Roll a joint Blunt style

Forget the tobacco! Get out the guts of a cigar and fill it with some nice marijuana. This style of rolling weed joints is called the Blunt style. Happy smoking.


vairy niec wooooooow

Yep. thanks MAN...

High 4 ever !!!

Share Your Thoughts

  • Hot
  • Latest