Are you sick of emptying your wallet purchasing packs of cigarettes from the store? Do you want to learn how to use Bugler's simple hand injector to make your own? Watch this video, and find out how! First this tutorial asks you to take out a plastic bowl, and fill it with some tobacco to dry for a few minutes. You want to first open up the top of the hand injector, and fill tobacco into the corners of the hopper. Then you will fill the rest into the middle, afterwards use the packer and make sure all of the tobacco is in the hopper. Then place an empty cigarette tube over the tip on the end, pick up the injector and slide the top back while firmly holding onto the bottom, and then slide it back to it's original form. All that's left is pulling your cigarette off the end of the injector!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades