This video tutorial instructs the viewers on how to polish your hookah. The metal parts of the hookah can get tarnished so it is important to know how to properly polish your hookah. Begin by purchasing Never Dull, your polishing agent, by Eagle One. This product can be found in the automotive department of a major store. First you need to tear off a small portion of the Never Dull and rub the metal areas of the hookah. Continue until all the dirt is removed. The dirt and tarnish will turn the white Never Dull gray. Finish this process by buffing the surface with a soft dry cloth. This will give the metal a beautiful luster.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades