Jeff Smith provides instructions on getting a medical marijuana prescription. According to Jeff there are a lot of places you can go. Check your local alternative newspaper as one option. Also, not living in California is tough. You have to be a resident of a medical marijuana state. You have to provide proof of residency by showing a drivers license or some other form of picture id. If you live in California, you can get a statement from your doctor that says they certify that you need the prescription for your illness. The document also needs to have a seal stamped on it and you need to bring the original every time. Please keep in mind, the recommendation from your doctor is $150.00. Once its been recommended, you can go to any collective in California to get Medical Marijuana.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades