This tutorial is about making a home made vapouriser with a light bulb.You will require knife,light bulb,bottle cap,a small tube and screwdriver.With the knife slowly and evenly pry the metal tip away from its ceramic base.After you bend the tip away from the ceramic base you can pry it out completely.Now use the knife and apply pressure to the centre hole,twisting the knife will help crack he ceramic base.After you crack the ceramic, remove the rest of the ceramic by twisting the knife and scraping arround the metal.Use the screwdriver to break the inner glass and tungsten wires and empty the inner porton.Wash the bulb inside and outside well with soap and hot water.With the screwdriver or knife make a hole into the bottle cap so that the tube fit in snugly,if it is loose use another cap.Grind or cut the herbs and place it inside the bulb.Screw the bottle cap to the metal base of the bulb and your vapouriser is complete.To use place a flame 1" below the base of the bulb,vapour will slowly fill the glass bulb and can be sucked in through the tube.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades