Watch this video to learn how to make a SoBe bottle gravity bong. You will need a SoBe bottle & cap, a knife, a phillips head screwdriver, and a wrench socket (of whatever size). Plain paper is used for making smoke. Obviously, you shouldn't smoke paper. Steel is recommended for the screen. Copper ionizes easily, and it's oxidation remnants are unhealthy for consumption. But depending on what you burn the copper is immediately coated with a resin skin, leaving you perfectly safe. Copper's melting point (1984.32 °F) is nowhere near the auto ignition temp of butane (~760 °F). However, I recommend using 24 gauge wire or above if making a copper screen.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades