In this tutorial, we learn how to make a simple cross joint. To make this, you will need: 3 grape swishers, 1 steel grinder, swisher splitter, scissors, tobacco. Now, split the empty swisher and cut a little bit off one end of the swisher. Next, you will cut a hold in the middle of the shorter blunt. Then, put the holes together and line them up so you get good air flow. It should look like a cross. Finally, you will put the tobacco inside of it and roll it together. After this you can smoke it, enjoy and be responsible!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades