This video is about how to make a screen for a bong from household items. You will need iPod ear buds (they have a good screen on them), wire cutters, and a stem and bowl to put the screen in. You use the wire cutters to cut the plastic around the ear bud screen in order to separate the top piece from the rest of the ear bud. Then you remove the metal ring and paper on the underside of the screen. Next you remove the white plastic around the screen. Now you have isolated the screen. Place the screen in the slit of the stem and bowl, and you're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades