This video shows you how to make an improvised smoking pipe out of a common plastic Bic-type ball-point pen. The guide shows how to remove the pen cap and ink cartridge. Next, the video shows how you can use a razor blade to cut a wedge-shaped hole near one end of the plastic barrel. Once the hole is cut, the guide uses a hot glue gun to attach a hardware socket above the wedge-shaped hole. The socket will serve as a bowl to hold the smoking material. After letting the glue set for about thirty seconds, the project is finished and the guide demonstrates how the pipe is used.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades