We are taught how to make a non-toxic pipe using baking clay and an eyelet and socket. First you form a bowl out of the clay with your hands. When thats done you poke a hole on the top to form the bowl, then a hole on the side towards the bottom to create the shaft for the pipe. Freeze it. While that's being froze the shaft of the pipe can be made. Rolling the clay the longer piece is formed. The inside is hallowed out. Blow through it to make sure its usable. Attach the long piece to the bowl. Smooth it out for a smooth finish and to make air tight. Freeze and check every ten minutes to make sure its still air tight. Bake in oven. After its done backing rinse. Put the eyelet or socket in the (optional). And there you have a personalized clay pipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades