In this video, we learn how to make medicated lollipops. First, place lactose into a scale and measure out .44 grams. Now, measure out .40 grams of absorbitol and 2 drops of apricot flavor and color. Last, add in 2ml of stevioside liquid. Mix these all together on a heated surface and then remove from heat and keep stirring vigorously after adding in active ingredients. When finished mixing, spray your lollipop mold with canola oil and add in your mixture to the bold along with a stick. When set, wrap with a foil topping and enjoy eating your medicated lollipop!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades