This how to video shows you how to make a pipe in under three minutes. First, you will need a large nut, a piece of window screen, a mechanical pencil or pen, and electrical tape. First, cut the screen into a square shape and fit it on top of the nut. Next, attach the empty pen or pencil to the nut. Make sure you wash the nut and screen before you use it. Secure the pen or pencil with the electrical tape. This is useful if you cannot afford to buy a real glass pipe of your own. You are now ready to use your pipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades