This is a video tutorial in the Diet & Health category where you are going to learn how to make a dual-chambered bong from water bottles. You will need 2 empty water bottles, a small razor blade, duct tape, small pipe and a socket. Remove the labels from the bottles and join them up with duct tape. Cut a small hole on the cap of one of the bottles. Take a small piece of the pipe about 8 inches long and pass it through the hole in the cap. Fix the socket on the outer end of the pipe. Now mark and cut 4 holes on the side of the bottle that has the pipe inside it. You need to watch the video for the rest of the instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades