In this video, we learn how to make a disposable pipe out of tin foil and a Sharpie. First, take the Sharpie and place it into a strip of foil and roll the foil tightly around it. keep rolling it until you are at the end of the strip of foil. Now, make sure it is tight around the end of the foil then you can remove the Sharpie from the foil and you will have a tube shape. Now, bend down so you have a pipe shape and flare out one end of the foil. This will create a pipe that you can make and throw away without having to carry around an expensive pipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades