In this tutorial, we learn how to make cannabutter to use in recipes. To make this, you will need: grinder, cheesecloth, saucepan, mason jar, small bowl, 2 sticks of butter, and marijuana. First, grind up your marijuana, the pour it into the mason jar. Next, place the butter into the mason jar (you may have to cut it into cubes to get it all to fit). Finally, place the jar into a saucepan filled with hot water and let it simmer for 45 minutes. When finished, grab the jar with a cloth and shake it until everything is mixed together, let the butter cool and place in the fridge to enjoy whenever you like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades