This video demonstrated, step by step, how to make a bush pipe. First, we're shown how to select a wood stick. It should have no cracks in it. We're going to drill a hole in this stick and then shape a pipe out of it. The stick is round, so we're shown how to support it while we drill a hole in it. Next, we're shown how to drill a hole in it. Then we're shown how to carve the pipe out of this stick that we've drilled a hole in. Next, we're show how to use a knife to split the pipe in half so we can carve an opening through it. Finally, we're shown how to use roots to tie it back together. You then shape it further how you want it, and tie some more root around it. Now you will have a nice-working bush pipe!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades