This video demonstrates and idea for how to keep your marijuana plants hidden from view. The object is to train the plants to grow lower rather than bushy, so that they are more inconspicuous when growing on a balcony or in a window. He shows a pot with a few small plants, and he has placed inverted U-shaped pipe cleaners over the branches of the plant and stuck them into the dirt. The U-shapes anchor the plant so that they will grow horizontally instead of vertically. You can train them so they grow around the pot instead of upward. This is a simply method of training your plants to grow lower.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades