This video shows you how to roll a fat cigarette easily and inexpensively. The wrappers can be bought for about $2. 79 per 40 papers. Tobacco can vary. First, take out one paper from the pack, and roll it around a standard pen, not too tightly. Lick the paper and seal it before removing it from around the pen. Next, twist one end, about one/third inch wide. Pour out some tobacco onto a clean paper and fill the tube loosely, either by pouring it from the paper, or by hand. By hand may be easier. As the cigarette fills up, tap the tobacco down gently with another pen, until the cigarette tube is almost full, but not tightly packed. Thirdly, take another pen, using just the outer casing, and insert this into the end of the cigarette. Tape the two together well. Next, take the filter out of an old, used cigarette and insert this into the open end of the pen case. Finally, light the rolled end of the new cigarette and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades