A funky, classic way to smoke a cigarette is to roll one yourself. By rolling your own cigarettes you will save a lot of money. The price of traditional smokes keep rising and tobacco is much cheaper, you also get a lot more bang for your buck. A bag of loose tobacco makes quite a few more cigarettes than your typical pack.
In this tutorial, learn exactly how to roll your own cigs. You can save a little money and rock some hipster chic while doing it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades