This instructional video by docstogiefresh shows you the proper way how to cut and light a cigar. When cutting a cigar make sure not to cut too much off the tip. Cut the small cap as shown keeping in mind that you can always go back and cut it again but if you cut too much off there's no going back. After cutting, take a pre-light draw to test the air flow as shown. Using a lighter, toast the end of the cigar as shown, while looking at the end of the cigar. Before taking a draw, blow through the cigar, take a few puffs and toast it as shown.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades