This video presents advice from experts on natural ways to boost your immune system. It's important to look at what you are eating. Sugar inhibits the function of the white blood cells, which are part of the immune system. It has been shown that within 20 minutes of eating a high dose of sugar, the mobility and function of the white blood cells are decreased. Choose a diet rich in lean proteins and colorful vegetables such as lettuce and broccoli, which contain minerals that your system needs to fight off infection. Also include fruits such as blueberries and raspberries that are rich in vitamin C.
The elderberry extract has been shown to decrease the incidence of flu. High doses of vitamin C with bioflavonoids can keep the immune system strong. Echinacea is effective if used at the onset of flu or a cold. However, it should be purchased from a reliable source as it loses its effectiveness if it has been sitting on a shelf for a while. A health store is the best place to buy supplements, because they are familiar with the products and know what is on their shelves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades